Clean eyebrows and eyelashes using makeup remover that does not contain oils. The surface should be wiped dry.
In a non–metallic container mix OXYGEN O2 dye for eyebrows and eyelashes with OXYGEN O2 cream–activator 2.7% in ratio 1:1. Thoroughly mix the composition to obtain smooth creamy consistency.
For best result, prepare the shape of your eyebrows in advance.
Using a brush, apply the coloring composition, without stains and gaps, stretching the color strictly according to the desired shape. Comply with the symmetry and clarity of lines.
4. EYELASHES TINTING
Place protective patches under the lower eyelid.
Apply dye evenly on lashes with a microbrush or brush.
Attention! It is not recommended to open your eyes before the end of the procedure!
5. TIME OF EXPOSURE
The maturing time of dye on the eyebrows and/or eyelashes varies from 5 to 7 minutes depending on the desired color depth. The maximum exposure time of the dye is 7 minutes.
6. FINAL PROCESSING
After 5 — 7minutes, remove the dye with a cotton pad, slightly moistened with warm water.
7. STABILIZATION OF THE RESULT
After removing the dye from the eyebrows (eyelashes ), for better results, it is recommended to use OXYGEN O2 FixTone fluid–tone stabilizer. Moisten a cotton pad with a fluid–tone stabilizer, run it through the direction of hairs growth. Do not rinse.
ONLY FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
Dye may cause an allergic reaction.
Before use, make the sensitivity test on the skin: mix a small amount of dye with cream–activator 2.7% ( 1:1 ), apply the mixture on the skin of the elbow bend for 30minutes. If redness or swelling of the skin does not appear within 48hours, proceed to tinting.
- Products are not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
- Contains phenylenediamines (not more than 2%).
- Use protective gloves when working with dye.
- In case of contact with eyes or mouth, immediately rinse with plenty of water, consult doctor if necessary.
DO NOT USE THE DYE IF:
- you have a rash on your face, sensitive, irritated or damaged skin;
- you have already had any reaction after tinting hairs or eyebrows;
- you had a reaction to a temporary «black henna» tattoo before.